About Small Legacies
As parents, we often wonder what kind of legacy we’ll leave for our kids. Our founder Amanda began to think very seriously about this question when her husband, Adam, passed away in April of 2017. Alongside so much else, he left Amanda with the foundational skills that have enabled her to live within her means and guide their family financially—skills that have made a lasting and meaningful impact on her life.
Just as his legacy in financial literacy impacted Amanda’s life in big ways, she knew it could impact the lives of their sons. Amanda remarried in 2019, and together, she and her husband Dan are working to continue that legacy for their three sons—Jake, Jeremiah, and Jack.
Based on the principles introduced to her by Adam, Amanda dreamt up her own version of the give-save-spend bank; and in need of a pandemic hobby, she tried selling it on Etsy. She was thrilled by her first sale—and slightly surprised when the sales kept coming—but when they didn’t slow, she realized this was the answer to her question of legacy.
The rapid sale of the Enduring Legacy™ Bank demonstrated a need for financial learning tools—a need that Amanda could help fill. She decided to turn her Etsy hobby into the Small Legacies brand to continue sharing Adam’s legacy not only with her husband and sons, but with young people all over the world.
Partner with Us
Thanks for helping us share the foundations of financial literacy that set kids up for a lifetime of responsibility and success!
Here's how partnership works:
1. Sign up to become an Affiliate Partner! You'll receive a confirmation email as soon as your submission is approved.
2. Receive our Enduring Legacy™ Bank (up to 2), personalized with your child’s name, along with your unique affiliate code.
3. Post one photo or reel to your Instagram grid of you/your child with the bank and tag @Small_Legacies
4. Receive an 8% commission on all purchases made using your unique affiliate code (and your followers will get 10% off their purchase, too!)
5. Woo! Help promote financial literacy education for kiddos!
Enduring relationships are important to the Small Legacies team. Our goal is to create and engage in community-building around raising financially literate kids. If there’s a community you think we should engage with, if you have feedback about our products or digital presence, or if you just want to say hi, please reach out! We hope our collaborations can continue beyond this partnership and into the future.
You're only one click away from receiving your free Enduring Legacy™ Bank!